Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm a Cali Dog Now!





Last month...the darndest thing happened---a bunch of boxes started appearing around my house and the next thing I knew my bed, toys and everything else were all put into those boxes and loaded in a big truck. Before I knew it, I was sitting in an empty house. Mama and Steve were very busy running around and seeing a lot of people. I got to see Auntie Cindy and my good friends Fred, Sugar, Gretel and Bella, and also, KJ and Moose. It was like I was getting a big party with all my friends. I didn't realize at the time that it was a goodbye party. :( I miss those guys. We went on a very LONG ride in the car and ended up at a new house in California. It is a lot smaller than my other house in KY. but I still have a nice backyard with grass and all my toys, so I'm happy! I also get to go for runs on the beach everyday, which I love! I love to splash in the waves and see all the other dogs there. There are dogs everywhere here! I am always getting to meet new friends everyday. So far, I like this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment